At the Experimental Biology 2007 presented the results of nine studies support the importance of the egg for your health.
Of the main conclusions presented during the conference that: eggs for breakfast, as part of a sensible diet, contribute to an accelerated decline
Excess weight up to twice the weight loss compared with no eggs for breakfast (eggs help in maintaining the level of choline
Ideal body) Choline is a type of B vitamin that helps the utilization of fats and production of hormones, reduces blood cholesterol,
Reduces memory loss, helps the liver in removing substances from the blood, contributes to heart health and brain activity and helps the kidneys and bladder).
Compared with the known risk factors for heart disease (age, genetics, diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, hypertension, excess cholesterol,
Obesity, diabetes and physical inactivity),
Egg donation is a negligible risk level (only 0.6% in men and 0.4% in women).
Reasons to eat eggs regularly:
1. Eggs very rich nutritional value. They contain all the nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats), vitamins
Important (A, D, E, B1, B2, B12, Folate), minerals (calcium, sulfur, iron, iodine, selenium, zinc) and amino
2. Eggs promote healthy eyes. Studies have shown that by virtue of two components found in a swamp, Halogen and - zeaxanthin
Consumption of one egg a day helps to prevent retinal degeneration and reduced risk of developing cataracts.
3. One egg contains 6 grams of high quality protein and all nine essential amino acids.
4. Studies done by the School of Public Health (School of Public Health) at Harvard University, indicates that
There is no correlation between egg consumption and heart disease. Moreover, these studies show that eating eggs helps to prevent
Blood clots, stroke and heart attacks.
5. Eggs are an excellent source of choline. One of egg yolk has about 300 micrograms choline. (As mentioned above, choline is
Type of B vitamin that helps the utilization of fats and production of hormones, reduces blood cholesterol level, reduces memory loss, helps
Respecting the removal of substances from the blood, contributes to heart health and brain activity and helps the kidneys and bladder.
6. Many studies indicate that not only the eggs are not contributing to excess cholesterol, they contribute to an increase in HDL cholesterol "(HDL).
7. Eggs contain natural vitamin D and vitamin D are essential for healthy bones and teeth, needed for healthy brain and slows development
Of diabetes and breast cancer, prostate and colon.
8. Eggs contribute to reducing the risk of breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week reduced the
Their risk breast cancer by 44%.
9. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails for a variety of vitamins and minerals and high sulfur content.
Post a Comment