Prof. Hossam Haick with the Na-Nose prototype.
Putting Israel on the whiskey-producing map. Image via Shutterstock. (www.shutterstock.com)
The 69-year-old winemaker in his cellar.
KitLocate’s turn on Demo Day.
- Kytera – bringing contextual activity analysis technology
- to help seniors — gets a chance to present.
- Many people were eager to see what the accelerator’s graduates had to offer
The ad-tech delegation on Tel Aviv’s Rothschild Boulevard.
- UK execs visiting the eBay Israel Social Center
- The delegation enjoying a presentation at the offices of Minteye.
The Intelligent Connected Elevator Panel is a software-driven platform designed for smarter and safer programmed elevator operation.
- Escalade is bringing machine-to-machine capability to a stodgy industry.
Sparkup attaches to any picture book, allowing kids of all ages to read along with the personalized, pre-recorded voice of any or all loved ones.
Israeli President Shimon Peres, left, with CNN international business correspondent Richard Quest at the Israel Business Conference. Photo by Tamar Matsafi
“The world so far talks about climate change -- and does nothing but discuss it all the time,” says fuel pioneer Prof. Moti Herskowitz
Drawing of the City Transformer.
Israeli President Shimon Peres with Nava Barak, president of the ELEM, as Peres receives the annual ELEM report. Photo by Kobi Gideon/FLASH90
CME manufactures and markets a range of infusion and syringe pumps for both home care and hospital settings. (Shutterstock.com)
POST توراه و هفطارای
Every Post's Information
Post a Comment